Profile Tanya Carlucci
Panama Maritime Authority/Head Complience
University Professor/ Maritime Consultant
Rep. of Panama
Advisor / consultancy,
Civil service (Coast Guard, Maritime administrations),
Panama Maritime Authority ( 9 years) since 2006 until today.
• Panama Maritime Authority - Directorate of Merchant Marine - Head Compliance and Enforcement Department (International conventions, codes and agreements). 2011 until today.
- Focal Point Ballast Water (BWC, 2004) at IMO.
- Participation on international meetings regarding: Climate Change and
Fisheries, among others.
• Panama Maritime Authority - Directorate of Seafarers - Head Compliance and Enforcement Departme
Panama Maritime Authority (9 years) since 2006 until today.
• Professor at several universities, verify the contents of programs and bibliographies, Organization of work experience for students, Coordinator of student graduation works -2009 -Update.
• Subjects: Maritime Law, Maritime Labor Law, Shipping Business MBA and International Transportation Business, among others.
- International Maritime University of Panama, 2012 - , until to
21 December at 05:20 (CET)